Friday, April 25, 2008

Coming Soon...

I'm going to try to catch up on regular updating of my blogs...Coming attractions this weekend...

  • Good News? From Courts ???
  • I received notification from one of the five court jurisdictions that I currently have litigation in that a lawsuit was dismissed. Great! Should not have been against me in the first place. Great news? Well. not so fast, there is a judgment lien still on file in a superior court and of course its on my credit report.
  • Stealing candy from a baby
  • Who would do that? Lawyers that's who.
  • Default decisions
  • When my lawyer didn't act or show for a hearing, a default judgment and a seizure order was issued with no attempt at determining why the lawyer was absent or without notifying me of my lawyer's malpractice. When I filed for a hearing to object, it was granted for cause, but the seizure was allowed to proceed. When the Plaintiff didn't show, the hearing was rescheduled, rather than rendering a default judgment for their absence. Guess things work different for the parties (Plaintiff vs Defendant) or the party status (Corp vs Citizen).
  • Foreclosure - Good or Bad?
  • A year ago I was advised that foreclosure was no big deal, its OK. Maybe because lawyers would then be able to obtain the equity from the house. This year I was advised, by the same senior partner of a law firm, that I had to do something or else I could be subject to foreclosure, implying that this was now a bad thing. Why the changed in attitude? This action would be a result of his firms malpractice, subjecting him to a huge liability for his recently promoted full partner (the junior "pussy").
  • Appeal or Malpractice
  • Well they screwed the pooch (me) this time. Which avenue should I proceed with?
  • One more
  • It will come to me...


Will try to have these posted by Monday morning....

No comments: