Sunday, October 19, 2008

Barack Obama the Spammer



If you fill out any political surveys make sure you don't use your main email or phone number. Not because the candidates will abuse it, they won't, except for Barack Obama. His support machine is aggressive and relentless. Once they have your info they will harass you constantly without let up. You will get several emails per day, every day. Your info will be spread throughout all the Barack Obama support structure all over the United States. You will receive phone calls, even on Sunday.

Am I being too sensitive? NO!!! I have sent the same communication to other presidential candidates, to my state and federal legislators. Each of them acknowledged my email with one or two emails in a week time span. Only Barack Obama went into full spam mode, from multiple sources. This must be what the Acorn Voter Registration Victims must be experiencing. I guess I almost understand them signing papers just to make them go away. But they don't go away. So I will need to make them go away, using the same forceful tactics they do.

We have a local Barack Obama campaign office, I will visit them to lodge a formal protest of their harassment of me and let you know the outcome. I encourage you to do the same. Stay Tuned.




Well I haven't gone to Barack Obmama's campaign office yet, I need to work up to dealing with his brainwashed koolaid drinkers. In the mean time I added an email filter to deliver his spam unopened to a spam subfolder so it doesn't vie for my attention from email that I'm expecting.

Status: First Draft - Last Updated 10/23/08 8:30 PM

No comments: