Sunday, January 11, 2009

Label Explanations

I will define the label use here in the future....


Admin
  • BlogAnn - Announcements about Blog content or structure
  • Legal Notice - Legal / copyright info related to Blog
  • To Followup - The post introduces a topic which will yield a new post in the future
  • ToBeUpdated - Blog posts that will be updated
  • ToBe UpOld - Old posts that need to be updated
  • UnCat - uncategorized content
  • Updating - content is being updated
  • Upyymm - Content updated in the month yymm

Court Issues
  • Deadbeat - Issues surrounding the accusation of "deadbeat dad" and child support mistakes
  • Financial -
  • Legal Abuse -
  • My Case -
  • Process - How the legal process operates
  • Visitation -

Personal Posts
  • Aggravation -Things that aggravate me
  • Damage - How divorce damages people
  • Ex - Post about my ex-wife
  • Personal - Post about myself
  • Son - Post about my son

Content
  • Editorial -
  • Encouragement -
  • Political -
  • Pop Culture - Something from the pop culture (music, movies) that may relate
  • Tips -
Terminology
  • jqism - An interesting short quote of JQ75 imparting my hard learned lessons of the system, copyrighted, trademarked
  • There is a web page defining various terms I use in this blog.
  • If you see a term underlined, but it isn't a link, hover over it and you will see a help bubble describing it.

Status: This new post 01/11/09 will be left here for a month and then moved to the beginning of the blog in 2006. Added some terminology info including my famous "jqism" on 1/24/09

No comments: