Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Season's Greetings

It's been a while, I've been thinking about posting here for some time. Got tied up in a variety of issues. I hope to get back to posting here...

I can't believe how time flies, whether or not you are having fun. I haven't had time to write on this topic, other issues are crowding them out for now. For several years I wrote prolifically so I'll draw upon that in a writing melody of sorts.




First I wish everyone the best, I said it the best here...

Freedom of Religion -- "OF" not "FROM"


Around this time of year I'm reminded of how far we've sank, from a land where government serves the people to when the reverse is true, from the founding Father's seeking freedom to practice their religious belief's to now when courts impose and restrict religion with all the veracity of a communist government, all by changing one simple word.

When I grew up marriage was a bond with God, "until death due us part", now the courts run rough shod over "what no man shall put asunder". And now Divorce has replaced Marriage in lasting forever with the courts imposing jurisdiction "post decree".


" So if I don't know you, I wish you Happy Holidays for whatever your beliefs dictate this time of year. If you are a fellow Catholic or Christian then I specifically wish you a very Merry Christmas as we look forward to the joy of Jesus Christ's birth and his second coming. if you are a Jewish friend I wish you (a belated) Happy Hanukkah, we differ in our view of Jesus, but we share a common Old Testament and belief in the Almighty God.

And no matter what you believe I wish you all a prosperous and Happy New Year and the hope that citizens will switch off reality TV, so they can participate and take control of our government as was intended. Don't drink the Kool Aide, question the propaganda (organized lies), its not pretty, but it is reality. Good night and may God bless you even if you don't believe.
"

Click here for the whole message.



Seeing your loved ones during this holiday is something many of us can take for granted. But after divorce, this isn't always possible.

I last wrote about this in a post titled "Place your bets on what my son's visitation for Christmas will be"

" First off, since my ex wanted no visitation for me and I wanted shared 50/50 parenting, the plan concessions are unique and complex. There are four ambiguous schedules that need to be merged. Why? Lawyers wrote it, ..."

I go on to explain how lawyers play hardball with children as pawns to be used as leverage. Games are played, faxed demands, threats, just days before Christmas.


As I write this, less than one week from Christmas, I only have a general understanding of when I will see my son for Christmas, as to when I'll see him during his Christmas vacation that started yesterday -- your bet is as good as mine.

Click here for the whole message.




For a little more detail on how Christmas went, with Lawyers involved each step of the way see these two posts I wrote in 2007.

" This can be a difficult time of year when you are suffering. I know, I have been preoccupied with my difficulties and its hard to enthusiastically wish someone a Merry Christmas when you are under such stress. I hope you all can be diverted from this stress for at least a short time and try to have a wonderful Christmas. ..."

" When I said good bye to my son in the backseat of her car, she was waiting outside to talk to me at the other side of the car. When I closed his door, she said in a sad tone, "Merry Christmas John". It wasn't her usual snippy sarcastic tone. I was caught off guard and simply replied "Merry Christmas" in a flat emotionless tone. Odd, why did she bother? A slight attack of a conscience buried underneath all that vengeance? ..."

Click here for the whole message.


" At the very last minute as we sat in my lawyers office, a Fax was delivered. It was yet one more demand. Sign the agreement today or you will not see your son on Christmas or Christmas Eve. ...

The longer you wait the more painful she will make it, the more your son will loose access to you. Is this BIC? "No!" says the lawyer. Why is it allowed? "It is our [expletive] system, we've discussed this before", says the lawyer impatiently and indignity. This is extortion, isn't it? "Yes" says the lawyer.
..."

Click here for the whole message.




So its the end of another year, and decade, let's all hope the next ones are so much better than the last...

Status: Written 12/20/09, dated 12/30/09 to float on top of any posts I write this year.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.