Tuesday, October 16, 2007

This is Child Protection?

A blogger buddy of mine researches and writes about some truly horrifying aspects of the family court arena. I must thank her for this timely article that helps set the stage for me to finally be able to tell my personal experiences with CPS abuse.

Please read this very informative article. Disgusted with the system: This is Child Protection?

You may have seen my earlier post from events over three weeks ago. The subject is filled with so much intense emotional pain and stress that I have been unable to write about it and shared the details among only a very few close trusted people.

Thanks to Louise's post, I think I may finally be able to find the courage to publicly disclose the details of how CPS is being used by my ever vengeful ex in her continued attempt to limit my son's access to me and continue her obsessive control of me using my son as a weapon.

It is vile, disgusting and should be illegal. But instead it is an example of the once free democracy of the once greatest country in the world failing to meet the goals of the founding father's mighty intentions.

Let this be a call to action, to take back the freedoms and government that we are entitled to.

You can find a link to Louise's Disgusted with the system Blog as well as another very informative site for NCPs - SPARC on my sidebar.

2 comments:

Little Wing said...

John, courage is fear that has said its prayers.
You are such a strong person. Bless you.
Great post!!

JQ75 said...

Thanks LW, for your encouragement both publicly on my blog and privately. It is very much appreciated.