Sunday, December 31, 2006

Moved to New (Beta) Blogger

I just moved to the new (previously called beta) Blogger. As of now I am still using the old template. I will be updating the template in the near future to conform with the new layout features. If you notice a problem, please comment or email.

My email address and profile name are the same, but the profile HTML link has a new number, but from what I see my old profile number is forwarded to the new one so you should still be able to find me easily.

I have started implementing labels, this will be inconsistent for a while until I settle on their definition and go back and update old posts.

Best wishes to all for a Happy New Year...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Wish for You in 2007:
May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like super glue and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success and may happiness slap you across the face so that your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had in the past, forget your home address! In simple words ...........May 2007 be the best year of your life!!!

JQ75 said...

Well Thanks so much.

Back at you and our friends too.

JQ75 said...

I am now using the beta Blogger (stretch) template and layout features. Let me know if this causes any problems...

JQ75 said...

All posts now have labels. Hopefully they are useful and self explanatory. Feel free to make suggestions about my use of labels.

JQ75 said...

Oh, something I noticed is that the Blog Post Titles are now hot linked to the permanent link, just as the Post Date/Time are.

JQ75 said...

I have modifed the link color and underline status so they show up better. If you think they still aren't noticable enough or have a comment, let me know.