Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Plan B Update

Well my wife has been making things difficult, breaking even her version of the weakened agreement. She won't commit to makeup time for my missed visitation for jury duty nor the Christmas holiday's. She pulled yet another stunt on Friday, just when I was supposed to meet on the Plan B update.

It was early morning when my son was going to school. I got so pissed I called each phone number right down the line at my lawyers firm. Well guess who was in the office early. Yup, the senior partner. So I tell him of the latest and how can anything get done. He calls me a Fatalist, I said, Oh no, I've had years to ponder this question and I am being realistic. He says, OK, let me think about these new items and I'll get back to you.

So at the end of the day I get a call, reschedule the meeting, we're going to strengthen Plan B to address your concerns.

I'm being heard. Great...

No comments: