Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back to Court

Four fuckin years already and no end in sight... Just fuckin shoot me (JFSM).

As I mentioned, my ex decided to stop my visitation and file against me in court for my birthday last month. The restrictive parenting plan in place now cost me over $20,000 in legal fees, my total legal fees exceeded $100,000, I have no more money for lawyers or anything else.

So early tomorrow morning (12/11) I head to the familiar court system by myself to go up against not one lawyer but two who want to keep my son from me. Parasites sucking the life out of families for profit, kind of makes prostitution look respectable.

Luckily my corrupt judge, the Dis-Honorable A.J.R., is busy moving into his newer bigger digs, his reward for kissing lawyer ass and screwing the public who was dumb enough to elect his famous last name. So he won't hear the case, its delegated to a magistrate.

Someone commented that I appeared agitated yesterday. Yeah I'm fuckin aggitated, I'm reading and preparing for the hearing. Oh you shouldn't... No choice, no fuckin choice. That's my miserable life now, a bunch of divorce industry assholes bossing this 52 year old around like a 15 year old. FUCKIN BASTARDS !!!

I'd mention my strategy here, but some dumb bitch has taken it on herself to be contacting the parties. That's OK, when I get time I'll sue her meddling ass too.

No comments: