Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy F---king Birthday

Another year, another year older, and another dirty trick by my ex.

My ex has always had a sadistic sense of timing.

For one birthday she gave me a pair of web cams and said this is how you are going to see your son. But then she won't let him use it because Oprah said that web cams make child prostitutes. As if Oprah is technically competent to understand the Internet and protecting children on it. I actually have extensive experience in networking technology, advised the state government ISP, supported global networks, worked on computer security, and even set up the work from home network that my ex still uses.

She filed for divorce on April Fools day.

And now she decided that my restricted visitation is just too liberal and is taking me back to court to restrict it further. In the mean time, I haven't seen my son in two weeks and I didn't know when I'd see him again. She called today to say that she will meet me at a restaurant on my birthday and bring my son and let him see me there.

I miss my son terribly and will be happy to see him in one sense, but what mixed emotions, how stressful to know that when my meal is over, he'll go back with her and I won't know when I'll see him again.

Yeah, I'm gonna have a real Happy Fucking Birthday... Thanks to my ex.


Update



Well I waited a half hour for my ex and son to come. It was awkward, tense, and unnatural, hardly fun. But beggars and NCPs can't be choosers, after all we are the losers. (jqism) Nice pun, nice rhyme? I brought a set of inexpensive magic tricks, that my smart son quickly figured out to the amazement of my clueless ex. The one trick (coin switch) he figured out instantly. So at least that was a tension breaker for him as he practiced them while waiting for the food to arrive.

Less than an hour...

Earlier that day I asked my ex to withdraw her court request to alter visitation and go to a mediator instead. She was non-committal. I challenged her, "Didn't you learn anything in the last four years? Can't you see that the court's could give a shit about our son? Don't you see how much they've taken from him already?". She needs to think about it? What's to think about? Has she really thought about any of this, beyond her own selfish needs?

Divorced for 18 months and she's still fucking me royal.

Status: Second Draft - Last Updated 11/20/08 9 PM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

your ex is a bitter angry ugly soul and only feels in control of her life when she is controlling you and your son. It's heart breaking to think what she is doing to that little boy!

Not that this helps you in any way but I see her future as a bitter angry lonely old woman who dies alone with a son who hates her.

I'll pray every day though that a miracle happens and you get your son back so he can have a normal life with love and doesn't have to experience the pain of hating his mother.

JQ75 said...

Yeah Swann, an ugly soul... Too bad we can't see souls. We see what people show us and sometimes that is a pretty facade, an illusion, covering an ugly soul.

I find it ironic that she has more control now then when we were married. And the joke is that you are tied down by marriage, the truth is divorce is what really ties you down, divorce is till death do you part.

Thanks to the industry, the divorce industry and the power they wield to meddle in other's lives for profit. Ass backwards. Against God's plan, one hopes that these merchants of misery will collect their eternal reward for putting greed ahead of God.

Swann, I wonder if she fools herself as she fools others.

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers Swann, I appreciate it.

Knowing that others read, and care, and are informed as to the evils of the divorce industry helps me go on.

Other's suffer in silence and that silence allows the injustice to continue.