Thursday, September 07, 2006

Advice

I was married for over 10 years, one child. My wife decided she wanted a divorce and there was nothing to discuss other than when and how I would comply.

I have been tangled up in this screwed up Domestic Relations "process" for over 18 months. I have too much experience in what can go wrong.

The chronology of this BLOG may seem a bit strange. It will be a mixture of issues I have been analyzing for some time, interspersed with raw present day activities.

I am not a lawyer or doctor. Any advice I can give is based on my observations. When I give advice, its to help you understand what I have learned.

Try to apply it to your own situation, ask your own professionals what they are doing about it.

But be warned, this system is very disturbing. Understanding it better and not being able to change it can drive you crazy. I hope it doesn't.

It is impossible to fight an unknown foe. If the system is already driving you crazy, maybe I can help you understand why so your adversary becomes real, allowing you to take action. I hope so!

Surely multiple heads are better than one and together we can improve our situations. This is my dream, my motivation, I truly hope it can be realized!

Read on at your own risk (and hopefully our mutual reward).

No comments: