Friday, September 05, 2008

Some "fun" with the ex...

Two months ago my ex was talking to me about the issues of of some fall out litigation a year after our final decree, how can this be??? She has an interesting personality, she can compartmentalize like Clinton, be in a state of denial, and seem to be in her own virtual world. I was rather agitated by this case and she wanted to cut the conversation short because it only affected me, never mind that her divorce and hired bitch lawyer caused this shit for me. I mentioned the interference of the divorce court and she blurted out that was over a year ago, that's over, well that really pissed me off.

I spent most of my career as a member of the Public Employee Retirement System (PERS) instead of Social Security (SS), but it works the same way. The divorce settlement says she gets a portion of my PERS retirement income starting when I retire until the day I die.

Isn't that wonderful, its proof that Marriage is only Temporary, Only Divorce is until Death Do You Part (jqism). Fucked up isn't it! But true.

I suppose I am a nonconformist, I see things differently, I think for myself and don't need or want media propaganda to tell me what I should think or accept as "normal". The difference between the nonconformists and the general population is we see the truth that others miss (jqism).

Well just two days earlier, over one year after the final decree, she brought over the PERS DOPO (Division of Property Order) for me to sign.

So I said, really, REALLY !! Well then I have a pile of unneeded asswipe on my desk that I no longer need. Since this DOPO contains confidential information I will have to shred it. I walked over to my desk picked up some blank paper and put it in my shredder. She must have been silent for a full minute.

LMAO at the BITCH !!!!

You have to find humor in this tragedy or it will drive you crazy. (jqism)

No comments: