Monday, September 01, 2008

Some Updates

Updates to this blog were a bit infrequent lately as I battled some busybodies who thought it was a good idea to attempt to interfere in my case and release my IRL identity along with those of parties to the case. While this was occurring I was preoccupied with removing that information which violates my privacy, my copyright, and my terms of use as is clearly spelled out in my legal notice.

Now that I have prevailed in that disagreement, I can get back to regular updates of this blog as well as my other blogs. You will notice I added a humor blog which is drawn on from my spamming relative (we all have one), I simply repost the best of what his emails minus chain letters or really lame jokes. Its important to maintain some sense of humor, this crap can drive you nuts if you don't (and I am serious about that).

I am adding more posts to my popular technology blog, lately I have been talking about photo hosting and I will be adding some blogger tips too. My most recent topic is how people really haven't embraced PC technology 25 years after its introduction. This became painfully obvious in seeing just how poorly my own lawyer used a computer.

If I really get ambitious, I will start posting to my Mainframe Adventures Blog. It will be aimed at describing how the top end technology works for the general public. I have at least one fellow mainframer as a regular reader and this won't be written for mainframers, it will be to introduce the fascinating capabilities of this technology to the public.

I have added some new blogger features to the sidebars of my personal blog, JQsLife, and to the humor blog. I will probably post about these features in my Popular Technology Blog.

As a reminder, I use the HTML title feature to give you a hint when you hover over terms that might not be common knowledge. In this post you will see IRL, BIC, and NCP underlined and in a special color, when you click nothing happens, but if you hover over it you will see an explanation. I will write a post in my popular technology blog explaining this technique. You can also click here to see a glossary of terms that are used on this blog.

I don't post a large list of divorce resources, I pick just a few that I find extremely compressive. Today, thanks to one of the blogs I follow I am adding Fathers Rights And Men Ending Discrimination (F.R.A.M.E.D.) to the list of extremely useful sites that I personally read. Each of the sites in my list have their own extensive list and you can no doubt pick your own favorites from their lists.

And just so everyone understands, let me qoute the author:
" FRAMED is not just about Father's, it's also about Children, Mothers, and Families. Right now the majority of Father's are at a disadvantage compared to mothers when it comes to parental rights.......these parental rights need to be equal between both fit Mother's and Father's! For the sake of our Children! "


In the name of BIC the courts decide who the winning parent is, which guarantee's a loss for the child. The court is ass backwards, to meet the best interest of the child, start with the child's interest. The child needs emotional parental support every bit as much as monetary child support. But there is no money for the family destruction (divorce) industry for a simple solution, the simple solution is the child should have equal access to the parents, unhindered by the divorce industry.

Rather than waste time, money, and resources picking a winner (residential) and loser (NCP) parent, the court should simply admonish the parents to cooperate to meet the child's needs and sentence the uncooperative alienating parent to mandatory psychiatric counseling until they comply. (jqism)

No comments: