Thursday, November 06, 2008

A temporary tangent

I've gone on a temporary hiatus, on a political tangent. Have no fear, regular domestic relations disaster posts will return here shortly after election day, although while the election winds its way through the courts I may still post some more political commentary.

For the record I think both Major Political Parties have serious flaws, if I appear to criticize the Democrats more its just that I'm trying to counter the media's blind love affair with them.

PS: This post will float to the top as I add new political posts...


PS: Well thankfully the election process is over, but have we learned anything?
Back to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.

PPS: If you have a favorite Domestic Relations Disaster topic, let me know here by comment or by email and I'll see what I can do to address your interests.


Status: Last Updated 11/13/08 11 PM

No comments: