Monday, June 04, 2007

Children can be so funny

I usually say hello or wave to children when I see them. It's kind of fun to see their reactions. Sometimes they'll stop misbehaving at the novelty of a stranger saying something. So today I'm shopping and I hear this whistling, I get around the corner and was surprised to see this young boy in a grocery cart basket. I commented "You are a very good whistler", his mother said "He can whistle at girls too". Just then, this little boy let's out a perfect cat call whistle. I was stunned. I commented, "Wow, he could get a guy in trouble, n0 girl would believe he did that". His mother and I laughed. Later it dawned on me, where did he learn to do that?

7 comments:

Leigh said...

They say small children are chick magnets, maybe an uncle or older brother.

Happy Monday.

JQ75 said...

I had the thought that it could have been Dad, but that would be better if it were a different male relative.

He was too young to be picking that up from playmates.

Chick magnets, yeah, everyone who sees my son thinks so. LOL.

Determined said...

and JQ - your son is soo cute!

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lara Croft said...

Was his mum Hot ??

JQ75 said...

Thanks Sol.

Lara, she was OK, not as hot as you my dear. ;-)

Lara Croft said...

LOL no what I mean is if she was hot and got wolf whistles her son might have picked it up LOL