Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Shit for the Shit Pile

Never ending threats and bullshit. I am such a dumb fucker to believe these assholes that the final decree was going to change anything. I knew better all along, but I wanted to believe the fairy tale. My ex always did what ever she wanted to do and got away with it (because she is such a good liar and actress, kudos on that front).

As long as I have to live under her control, granted her by the decree, and under her abuses, granted by the system's incompetence, life will be bad. So put up with the shit, so my son can see me die a slow death, or just get the fuckin inevitable over with quickly.

I asked the court to be his father and they said no, you are just an NCP and not only that we have a ton of restrictions to boot. So its time to end this charade as NCP and if they will ever let me be his father fine until then just call me MIA.

I don't think its good for a boy to see his father beaten to a portion of what he used to be. Let him remember me as he does now and spare him the gory end.

Like I said before JFSM.

No comments: