Thursday, June 21, 2007

Speechless pussy

Well the pussy was out of the country which should not have mattered because I talked to the senior partner and he assured me that things would get taken care of. So it turns out that he received his money last week and never said a peep (Thanks for the $40K, I'm out of the country on a beautiful cruise on your safety net).

I missed his call, and I called back. Where is the release of my funds since the court order is satisfied? Oh I dictated it today. But you got the money last week.

So then he said, I hear things aren't going well between you and your ex. News Flash, I've known the bitch 15 years and I told you what would happen 100 times but none of you listen. I wish my recorder was handy (it wasn't) to catch the calm but sharply sarcastic words I told him to which he was utterly silent (not so characteristic).

I asked how did you (the pussy), your senior partner, the Guardian (now a member in their firm), the Custodian Evaluator, the previous lawyer (who you see socially) and the fuckin lazy ass Judge, get duped by that actress who is my ex? How stupid, how blind do you have to be? Are you trying to tell me that even in one year you haven't seen several like her during that time? Someone who has been a spoiled brat since birth that could give two shits about the decree because she's always done whatever she damn well pleases and gotten away with it.

See all you assholes should have seen her game, she didn't invent it. In order for me to be divorced from her, I have to divorce my son. And the whole team of you morons let her get through.

My son is the leverage, for more money, for visitation, I don't know when I'll see him, she changed Father's day at the last minute for her own convenience. She's shorting me 30 minutes a day for the whole summer. Why? Because it irritates me, it controls me, it interferes with my plans. How? Easy, the winner doesn't have to do what the decree says, they won, they can do anything. That's where the expression "winner takes all" came from.

And where is the QDRO that is supposed to protect the marital debt. He says the opponent has it. Well, I'm on the hook, I'm gonna get sued. They are already calling me. So if the opponent plays it right, she'll get the money, but keep them ignorant that I'm not on the hook and they'll sue me. But you have an order that says its her debt now. The winner can enforce orders, the looser can wipe their ass with them. That's how it really works.

And thanks for helping me get my decree rights as we discussed (sarcastic, he didn't do it), but that's OK, ya know what I'll do, they don't want to see a letter from a father, father's are fucked, we're just NCPs, his teacher has more rights. I'll just make up a name, add ",Esq" and a 8 digit number (State Bar Assoc) and send it myself.

Thanks for your big fuckin failure, Thank you very much, oh and thank the other's in the office and that lazy ass judge the next time you see him too.

Um, OK, gotta go now. Yeah, go ahead and go.

Status: First Draft

No comments: