Tuesday, September 11, 2007

CYA from the pussy...

My pussy lawyer sent a CYA today. He was out last month spending his windfall profit from my case and didn't have time to followup on the enforcement of the final decree orders. So now after the hired bitch caused at least a 5 month delay she's ready to call me in for contempt yet again...

So here's my lawyers CYA to me
[Pussy] wrote:
JQ,
As I have previously advised, prior to our execution of the QDRO, you need to give me your consent. The attached is a document and correspondence which will be filed by your ex wife's attorneys today with the court. Be advised, you are subjecting yourself to a sanction for attorney fees if the court determines that your consent to this QDRO was inappropriately withheld.
Please advise,
[Pussy]
And my response is:
Frankly I am surprised you are going through the charade of pretending you need my input in light of your past behavior. I find this CYA letter disingenuous and somewhat dishonest in view that you have acted without my permission or in opposition of my explicit instructions on areas you committed to resulting in severe damages to myself. Your actions in direct opposition of stated instructions already subject me to any arbitrary fees the opposition wishes to pass my way since you (and my previous counsel) could not follow the elementary school principle of getting it in writing. Instead, much to my peril, and your dereliction of duty, you have allowed the "fucking cunt" as you yourself call the opposition counsel to run roughshod over your own client. You prefer to hold me responsible for a delay caused by absences from your office. I have received this document on Aug 27 and in view of opposition's delay of 5 months I feel it reasonable that I have 5 weeks to obtain a competent advocate who has some rudimentary financial ability to review and advise me on this matter prior to acceptance as was extended to the opposition.

I could also accept this document now contingent on an independent evaluation that will supersede and with expenses being charged to opposition should any irregularity or deliberate attempt to put me at disadvantage is found. If you are so confident in your dismal math and financial abilities and the opposition's sincerity and trustworthiness than this contingency should not need to be exercised.

Please advise.

JQ
These notes were both copied to the senior partner... Damn why hasn't my phone rung yet, they must be at lunch. LOL.

Update: The pussy responded a week later by withdrawing as my lawyer, click here.

Status: First Draft, last updated - 09/11/07 11:55 am

2 comments:

Little Wing said...

John they probably haven't called because you are no longer their client, LOL!

JQ75 said...

Good thought except for the recent invoices months after the decree. It is a followup action on the same case and he has not withdrawn (yet, this email may get that to happen).

But the judge has already prevented me from going Pro Se, so he will deny my lawyer's withdraw request unless he can show cause.

That CYA note was from MY (pussy) lawyer. I told him I wanted minimal post decree activity while still protecting my interests.

And when I heard my wife was defaulting on the loan that was in my name I called their office to ask and found they were all out vacationing on my "dime" ($40K). So he caused a delay and then is gonna let me get sanctioned for it.

And that's just the QDRO, the PERS DOPO is harder, they'll be able to milk that one real good...

I have to add links from this post to my other background posts...