Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Welcome to my newest reader

Well site statistics can be a mixed blessing, sometimes they are amusing, sometimes predictable, and rarely alarming...

How interesting that my latest reader is from the US Federal Court system. Welcome to my Blog. Or maybe you are already a reader, who just happened to be killing time between court sessions and you used their PC to access my site.

You no doubt have figured that I am a frustrated participant in the system as so many are. But I have made some careful observations along the way and they aren't just disappointing, they are damn near criminal.

So if you are interested in details, drop me a line, here in the comments, or look at my profile to find my email address. That actually goes for all my readers...

2 comments:

Little Wing said...

Can you believe that?????
Maybe the F.B.I. is watching you, lol.

JQ75 said...

Nah, they have a different IP address. Besides I know half the agents in the local office, did a multi-year volunteer project with the FBI.

It isn't DOJ, its the Federal Courts. I do have an activist friend who may have been spending some time in court and checking my blog in between hearings. I need to check further back in my blog and the several ways for searching to see if they came upon my blog via Blogger profile or by search.

Just haven't checked into it yet...