Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another one bites the dust....

It been one week since my lawyers CYA email and my response, I got the pussy's response by mail.
Motion to Withdraw as Counsel of Record
This motion is made "for cause" of "no longer able to work together" and he is obligated to withdraw "pursuant to the Code of Professional Responsibility".

Well good riddance pussy, not gonna miss ya, just one question, when you ignored my explicit directions where was your fuckin code then huh??? And does the Code include taking responsibility for your fuckups rather than your obligation to walk away from them?

You ignored your fuckin code, when you exceeded your authority, when you refused to follow directives, when you trusted opposition's word and failed to obtain agreements in writing. Now we can't work together so you invoke the most honorable fuckin Code. Well la de fuckin da. Thank God for your Code of Unprofessional Irresponsibility or whatever you like to call it.

This will be amusing. If the Honorable Judge accepts the Motion, I will be Pro Se, something he refused to allow in the past and something that opposition counsel will object to vehemently. In the past the judge refused to release counsel until I had new counsel appear. But I will submit evidence of malpractice and financial hardship. I will petition for reassignment to the Administrative (most senior) Judge for a hearing on the matter.

Now interestingly enough there was an attempt to serve me by certified mail today... This game I know. As my wife did, as my current lawyer advised me, you simply don't accept certified mail and the process service fails, not forever, but it delays formal notification. And without notification, the court can not proceed.

And that will frustrate the other playas, tough shit, welcome to my world.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My god, serve you with what? what else could they possibly take away from you!!!!!!

JQ75 said...

It's probably the notification of withdrawal of counsel. The motion should be online by the end of the day, but since I have pending actions in three courts, muni, family, and superior courts, I have to check all the dockets.

Lucky I upgraded my laptop from a 40GB (it was full) to 100GB drive to hold all the material. I'm tripping over case files in my home office.

But I'll have to take defensive financial action, I detailed them on Sol's blog, I have to review and publish here. The opposing counsel will move to require me to be represented because I don't take any shit from her, I don't kiss her ass like my lawyer did. That means there will be a motion to seize funds for a retainer. So its time for a big withdrawal and the shell game of bank checks to prevent the court from taking what little I have left.

Little Wing said...

Unbelievable John.
It just doesn't end, does it.
Bless you.

Leigh said...

OMG what next? John try to hang in there.

My ex and I have agreed on everything. Neither one of us were up to fighting in court. We wrote everything down that needed to be. I went to make appointment with a lawyer to have it drawn up legally. They wanted 5000 dollars. I really should have stayed in school and became a lawyer. What the hell?