Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm OK

PLACEHOLDER - Rough draft status update

The custody evaluation went as well as to be expected. To say OK doesn't make sense, because the mere fact that some stranger is 2nd guessing your decisions and your custody just isn't OK.

I received two large legal notices today, fuckem, I'll read them later.

The pussy is disregarding my response and is leaving me at risk of contempt. I may get a chance for a bench warrant and the involuntary opportunity to tell the asshole judge what I think of him. That may be my new nickname for the judge, the asshole that produces asswipe. I kinda like that... Casual readers may miss that so maybe I'll refer to him as asshole (judge).

3 comments:

Little Wing said...

John I didn't miss it!
(asswipe)
When they have bled you out, you will have those 92 pages of asswipe!!!!

Leigh said...

Hey just checking in. I see things are still pluging alone the same.

Try to have a great weekend.

snowelf said...

Jq, just wanted to stop by and say hi and thank you for all the comments on my blog.
You are such a good person and I'm sorry you are going through this nightmare.

much love,
--snow