Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fun, But only one hour please

WARNING - HIGHLY OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

I usually write in drafts, but I thought I'd give you a treat and let you see the creative process. Why sugar coat a turd, just not to offend the patriotic ass kissers who think this is a good country we live in, fuck it, here it is a raw core dump from my tormented mind straight to the web, no editing.

I was a very bad Dad yesterday, I exceeded my court allotted fun time with my son. I was irresponsible and set a very poor example for him. And coincidently I will be answering to the court again later today. I am such a fuckup...

Regular readers know I am limited to after school visitation only, 4 hours max, on some days. During this time I need to settle him down, feed him, help him get his home work done, and IF, only (fuckin) IF, there is some time left over after my parental responsibilities, then fun is optional, but limited to only one fuckin hour please, by order of the honorable court of the county of [xxx] in the State of [xxx], you may kiss the honorable judges sacred ass now.

And people complain about organized religion with a pope who would have you kiss his ring as a sign of respect, he would never demand you kiss his ass, but we, the puppet people "citizens" of this "greatest country on Earth" deluded by patriotic propaganda continue to allow our government to abuse us. I am frankly fed up with this fucked up government and most of its droned thoughtless citizens. Just seeing if you are paying attention. Present company excluded of course.

What do you worship that you are so fuckin proud of? Job? Money? Possessions? Past greatness of our country? I'm breakin the golden rule, don't talk religion or politics. You know who made that rule, the greedy mother fuckers running our country. If we talk, if we look at the train wreck of today's society we might stand up and take the country back from them.

Have courage, stand up, don't look away, drink in the ugliness, then ACT to change it. Don't walk away shaking your head. Try this, next time you vote for a judge, find out how big an asshole they are before you say yes, find out how corrupt, how lazy, how cruel. Oh you don't vote, you are part of the problem then.

Well my son gets off the bus and decides he wants to go for a little walk before we go home. Against my ex's specific orders of no fun, and God knows I report to the Bitch as part of my court punishment (for marrying the crazy bitch as my lawyers advise me at high bill rates), Tell her to Fuck Off? No not if I ever want to see my son again. I have been stripped of Fatherhood and relegated to NCP. Submit to the Bitch or leave my son, that's my choice. And so many times I've wished I could summon the courage and be strong enough to do what all the rest of America's Fathers are doing by the wishes of the Fucked Up American "[sic non-]Justice" System and leave my son to be single-parented.

Are you so fucked in the head that you think Father's run away from their off-spring? No, no, no they are chased away by fucked up "Justice". I know, they've beat me for over 2 years and my maschoism keeps me coming back for more. Beat me, beat the fuck out of me, I'll be back for more. Love for my son overcomes a lot.

So I should have said NO, we can't have fun first. Well you do have the whole day off tomorrow, but you have to do homework today on Daddy's time, fun is only on Mommy's time by order of the honorable court. So practically you can only have fun with your NCP in one hour increments.

So I am irresponsible and I walk with him. Go ahead tell me how bad I am, I don't get enough shit from the Bitches (my wife, her lawyer, my lawyer, my son's guardian) in my life. Should we see the new flood control project, I ask my son. His eyes light up, clearly something "age inappropriate" as the court would say. So we walk to a small gravel access road and follow it into a wooded area and come into an cleared open field with a very large basin carved into the land about 20 feet deep, 600 feet long by 400 feet wide. A stream is winding through the middle of this basin. At regular intervals the creek is partially dammed to slow it down. If the water raises about 5 feet it will rise and head for the pipe that runs through a new subdivision (the cause of the flooding). But it has to fill this basin completely by 5 feet first as water seeks its own level. That's a lot of cubic feet to fill. And it will need to rise about 20 feet until it over flows the basin and comes racing down the subdivsion boundary toward my property.

Before this flood control project, it would raise only 3 feet before overflowing its banks and flowing toward my house in a 20 feet wide by 1 foot deep torrent. That's why I have 2 three feet deep gravel filled pits running the length of my property line and directly behind my foundation. When the water would rise I'd have to sand bag the back of my house and wade through the water to clear a cistern connection I have directly to the city storm sewers. It's lucky I made that property improvement because this flood control was caught up in -- our efficient court system for 15 years. Many of my neighbors have had basement floods of several feet deep.

We followed the creek to a very interesting railroad underpass, running across it we found a petroleum line (we have some small gas/oil exploration) and another pipeline refitted for fiber optic telecom cable. So this is an area of abandoned railroad tracks we have yet to explore. So we walk the tracks, looking for a variety of things. Landmarks to tell us where we are relative to major roads. I point out how to identify poison sumac frequently found near railroads in our area. Thistles and monkey ball thorns grow frequently, we dodge them, I don't dodge so well, I'm a bigger target, he laughs, Daddy, you've got badges (monkey balls sticking to clothes). Of course we stop by a buckeye tree, they are almost ready, but still in their thorny shells. The green ones aren't developed yet, the trick is to find the brown ones that have crack lines, they have nicly formed buckeyes inside. We look for various things, spikes, bolts, even heavy iron tie mounts. We find a beach ball next to the tracks and a golf ball too. We walk across a narrow bridge and find someone's ATV track. while walking there my son walked up on a deer that went scampering quickly through the woods. As we walked some more we could see the railroad crossing and knew we would be reaching a major road over a mile from home. So we piled up our treasures and drove a spike in to a tie to mark the spot to find it. We found the control box near the track that turned on the warning lights. We looked at how it worked.

After getting off the tracks we could walk quicker now and got home in 2.5 hours. We were pooped. Relaxed for a half hour, Ate, did a little homework. Dad can we get the stuff with the car, we'll be quick. Well it'll be there, I assure him. "Plleeeeaaaassseee???? We'll be quick..." I knew I shouldn't... But I did. It took another half hour, drive up there, park close by the crossing. Walk back find the marker, get it. The tie plates were the toughest, over 40 pounds, he carried the odds & ends, spikes, tie straps, nuts. Now we can make some industrial art. For the last 100 yards I set down the plates and helped him. Then he carried half the plates for that last distance, one strong kid he's getting to be.

But it's not a priority, it's not "age appropriate", it's not what his mother would do, it's what fathers would do. But who the fuck do I think I am, by order of the court I was reduced to NCP, I'm not his father anymore, the court decided that. Well biologically I am, but it is an irrelevant technicality, so is any sperm donor, that is far different from having paternal parental rights. Now that would almost be a funny oxymoron if it wasn't so fucking sad - male and parental rights. Give me a fuckin break, rare occurrence indeed.

Why didn't I do the priority things first and save the fun for his day off, cuz I don't get him on his days off - NEVER EVER. I just don't, by order of the honorable court. I'm only a fuckin NCP, I'm not his father anymore, weren't ya listening. And if I hadn't fought as hard as I did, I wouldn't see him EVER, NOT EVEN 4 HOURS, that was her wish, her goal, it STILL IS, and it could still happen, cause the Bitch hasn't given up. That's why I have to defend my custody again this afternoon.

But it sounds like we had a great time. Yeah we did, until the bitch showed up. BUT, we'll have to answer to a custody evaluator today.
Because you see, livin life as an NCP you are never ever free. (jqism)
See there are so many people in this supposedly free country that will never know freedom, who never committed a crime, who never had due process, who never had a trial, but were stripped of their rights none the less. And that my friend just isn't free, so you see you are all eating a bullshit sandwich if you are STUPID enough to think you have rights and you are free. You are living a cozy lie, an illusion, a vision of what once was, but is no more. You are living under the radar, your freedoms can be taken at any moment. It happens every day in this once great country.

Really we got one president busy getting blow jobs and another who probably couldn't pass a GED. You think that's great, are you proud of that leadership, are they are best this land has to offer, you are FUCKING JOKING and I'm not laughing. Turn off reality TV and tune into the real decline. And you wonder why terrorists blow people up.

This USED TO BE the GREATEST country in the world, but we stopped doing, we stopped participating in our government, we sat on our hands and rested on our prior accomplishments. WE ARE FUCKIN HAS BEEN's reminiscing about the good old days. We have ceded our constitutional rights to a bunch of opportunistic assholes who are running this country into the ground while we are absent from our responsibility to control them.

Honorable court, what's so fuckin honorable about what you do, JUDGE R. You are a cheating, lying, threatening, SON OF BITCH, that disgraces the office you hold because assholes who don't even know a damn thing about you still vote for your famous fucked up last name, KISS MY ASS YOU FUCKIN INCOMPETENT, I spit on you and your fucked up concept of honor.

What a treat, eh ??? Welcome to my nightmarish life of contradiction. Just as in the matrix, I have taken the pill, and I see the ugly reality, and it sucks shit big time. You can be happy in dreamland, or you can wake up, and take this country back.

Don't like what I said, don't bitch to me about it, get off your ass, get informed, and help fix our fucked up government. The truth hurts. Tough shit. I'll speak it anyway.

Didn't know the games your government played. OK, sorry I was so harsh, then don't take what I said personally, I'll give you a pass, this time. But now you know. And if you are unsure, you know someone who cares enough to answer your questions. Keep reading, I have so much more shit in draft...

Mood: Pissed, JFSM please please please !!!
Note if there are any terms you don't recognize see general terms here or legal terms here.

Please wish me luck at 3pm EST Thursday... for my custody evaluation.

5 comments:

Lara said...

I rekon its good your writing without PO everythng, sadly in this world we are not allowed to think outside the square, to point out injustice unless it suits the majority of do gooders, its not okay to be real and vocal and opinionated, no the world wants us to tow their line, well not on my shift thanks

Little Wing said...

John. I hope to hell your custody evaluation went in your favor.

~M~ said...

I found your blog via Kbear and I'm so glad I did.

I too am an NCP (by choice unfortunately...long story).

I just have to say, you hit the nail right on the head and are fucking phenomenal!

+1 new loyal reader!

JQ75 said...

Yeah, Lara, it is so true. Now no one likes to have their flaws pointed out, but there are many that rather than seeing that as an opportunity for improvement, see it as an impasse, they don't want to improve or do the job they should. Toeing the line keeps them free from criticism, free of accountability for their responsibilities.

And when that impact is confined to their own ppeice of the world, well OK. But when it infringes on me, not OK, and when it screws with my child and our very freedom to live free, well you have to be outraged or brain dead.

Thanks for asking so early LW. As I said above, as well as expected, considering it should have not been at all. It's a constant annoyance and reminder that I am no longer free, I AM NCP.

JQ75 said...

Hey welcome ~M~, I'm sorry for anyone in this situation, but what ever info we can exchange helps...

I am analytical and observant by nature and I just could not watch this shit and not say anything. That would make me part of the problem.

You caught probably my most anguished and frustrated post, they range from encouraging, to anguished.

As an NCP you should find a lot here, that was a significant part of my situation. Since I started writing 18 months into the divorce, I have a lot of back fill that needs to be done. So I'm reporting on post decree issues now and will be posting on various important prior issues as time and interest allows.

I, with great difficulty, got a mandated visitation mediation agreement that gives me an opportunity, at no trivial effort, to move towards more normal visitation, this should be of great interest to NCPs.

My contact information is in my profile, feel free to contact me on issues you find important. I have such a backlog of drafts, I can juggle to meet requests.

Also, do look at the sidebar links. The companion site will give you a good introduction to my situation, some of my pet terminology, plans for the future etc. It will help you understand things quicker. There are also labels if you want to look back at a certain topic.

Again welcome ~M~, loyal readers motivate me to be a helpful writer...