Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Karma wishes working

Yeah, I think all your good wishes are helping...

I was dreading the Big Day Trial # 5, I felt totally unprepared (well actually I felt my lawyer was totally unprepared) and figured it would be a big waste of money. Of course the lawyer doesn’t mind, they’ll improvise, screw up, and bill you anyway. So I was relieved that it was delayed. I felt even better that the lawyer actually wanted to do something beneficial, accept my input, rather than give me a big bill and screw it up.

Update: Friday Night – When I wrote these three posts I was feeling pretty good. When you’ve been eating shit for 2 years almost anything is an improvement. After a while though reality sets in and it’s a constant struggle to maintain calm and optimism. Wish me continued luck, we’ll see how much I can get done over the weekend… Thanks...

Status: Seond Draft – 1/20/07 2 am

1 comment:

Leigh said...

It's all about the Karma.