Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My wife and Britney Spears

Wow what kind of comparison is that? Well my wife doesn’t look like, dance like, isn’t as young as or rich as Britney (not even remotely close) so what could they have in common?

They both have terribly unreasonable restrictions on visitation. Just like my wife, Britney restricts KFed to three days per week 4 hours per day.

Oh yeah, and neither woman is a model mother.

And both women hired the highest price/powered lawyer in the area (except my wife can’t afford it, Britney can). Britney has asked that each party pay their own legal expenses, my wife has asked me to pay them.

But Britney goes one better than my wife. Thank God I have a signed agreement so she can’t steal any of Britney’s ideas. KFed can only visit the kids at her place and she is allowed to supervise the visit. This is only for this month, it could be worse for next month.

On second thought, since the kids are 1 year old and new born, it’s likely Britney is playing the male gender can’t care for little ones card. That makes my wife’s restrictions for a seven year old boy even more ridiculous.

Wow, another blow to fatherhood. KFed, I feel for ya.

Disclaimer: I don’t know anything about KFed, I’m only commenting about his crappy visitation.

Status: Third Draft - Updated 1/10 1o:15 pm

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I guess the rest of the world feels your wife is as ridiculous as Brittney! Okay some of us do anyway!

Happy Hump Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh leigh...I hear ya gal!!
I never thought I would see anyone taking Kfed's side though.
I am not sure I would want my child left alone with him. On the other hand she should have thought of that before she had the baby with him.

JQ75 said...

Hey Mac, thanks for keeping me real. So much for an impulse post. Well I've added a disclaimer.

As for your last point, uh, that's kinda important. Don't have a kid with someone you can't trust the kid with.

One news account says KFed's poor career efforts are dragging down her reputation and money.

Hey but this is the chick who married her old boyfriend for a weekend in Vegas, drove her kid on her lap, and got out of her car giving the paparazzi a crotch shot.

Just proves the theory, God giveth and God taketh away.