Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year, Old Tricks

The one trick pony hired bitch is up to her same old tricks. Delay, Delay, Delay. Forces me to loose money, forces me to spend money. Puts more white hair in my bathroom drain, more nails into my coffin.

Just like the parenting plan, she has been mum for several trial dates on the financial settlement. Last week she was to have her full counter-proposal, all she had was half of the proposal questioned with nebulous accusations. She was to provide specifics of those questions first thing this week. She hasn’t! When she does, I’ll have busy work to respond.

The judge should have sanctioned her for being unprepared for trial without cause. Apparently he just lets the lawyers have their way. He watches like a spectator rather than jumping in like a referee as he should in his position of judge. My lawyer says the judge can’t do this or that. Anyone who has spent time in court knows that’s pure Bulls--t. The judge can do anything in his court, things the average person would find alarming and distressing.

The priovious trial date was supposed to be the last, but with some song & dance, she duped the judge into another one, the 5th, which is now supposedly the last.

Will the judge realize that the opposition lawyer is making an asshole out of him? Will my lawyer have the balls to tell the judge? Or will he be a pussy? I’m betting that it won’t be over.

My lawyer says, oh no, there won’t be a sixth, instead, the phase III trial will be scheduled (as it was supposed to have already). My costs for phase II trial dates was $5K each, phase III will likely be much more. Phase III will force the judge to don his robe and require a court reporter. Witnesses will be sworn in, they will lie under oath, just as I have seen happen so many times before in my many times as a juror. The judge will decide, based on lies and perception.

I have a little day dream that diverts my attention. It is that the judge is giving the opposition just enough rope to hang themselves. In the dream, I am close enough to hear the snap of the rope and the crack of the neck of my wife’s hired hand as the judge cries out - "Make an ass of me in my courtroom, will you? That is the penalty! "

What will happen? Who knows? There is only one thing for certain – it will cost me and my son.

That is life in the litigation lane

Updated 1/4 4:45 am

3 comments:

Mackenzie1975 said...

*SIGH*

Happy New Year?????????

Determined said...

5K per trial??! More money down the drain!

JQ75 said...

Yeah, big, big sigh…

Yep $5K (per trial day) goes quick, half for the full day in court and the rest for prep in the weeks leading up to court.

Trial day # 5 is less than 2 weeks away.