Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Circles of Hell

Whenever you think you have it bad, inevitably you find somebody with it worse.

I have spoken of my wife's pit bull lawyer and her harassment and dirty tricks. Her firm is known for this and they certainly are severe. But sure enough, there is one firm that is even worse. Not only do they use all my opponents tactics, they go a few better.

Rather than just legal harassment, they actually verbally and even physically harass opposing clients and in the court house itself. A lay person doing this would cause his immediate arrest and removal from the court house. I know this for a fact, I saw it happen once while serving on a jury. But lawyers are officers of the court and they are treated differently.

This firm has had grievances filed to the bar (fox guarding the hen house, works really well) over 40 times, many from the court itself. And each case the charges have been dismissed as "zealous representation of the client as required in Cannons of Conduct".

If judges can't stop lawyer's abusive behavior, what hope do we as clients have?

So the frosting on my cake, my lawyer has taken a case against that lawyer and is being very much consumed by it. So I haven't heard from him in 2 weeks even though we go to the 3rd day of trial next week.

Disclaimer: Information on abusive legal firm obtained from multiple reliable media resources, they are responsible for content, I am republishing it here and am not responsible for their investigative techniques. Fair use of copyright from local news media.

Status: Finalized - Minor Updates made 01/01/07

No comments: