Sunday, November 12, 2006

Fond Farewell

Just wanted to bid a fond farewell to two favorite Bloggers on my Blogroll.

We're all happy that Shattered was able to reconcile and we all wish her well.

Recent emails with SolarisGal indicate she is doing very well despite her husbands foolish decision to move forward with the divorce. Why her husband and mistress feel a need to harass Solaris is beyond all reason. They both need to reflect on why they can't let her be. We'll miss SolarisGal's Blog.

I'd like to thank them both for their support. They are always welcome here as readers/commenters or can email me directly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly...I trust they will keep in very good contact, and I wish them all the joy and peace this world has to offer...you too BTW!!