Sunday, November 12, 2006

Out with my son

I was out to lunch and a movie with my son. He was looking all over the restaurant. They had a saddle and the stirrup looked funny.

He said Daddy that isn't right, he looked at the other side & discovered the problem. The belt holding the stirrup was fastened the wrong way onto the saddle and so the leg pad slid down next to the stirrup, the fastener needed to be moved up.

He said, we have to tell someone. The manager had come by our table earlier, so we found him and my son explained it to him. The manager was kind of surprised.

He's really fun to watch sometimes. Another joy to add to the list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT son you have...very smart. I think he gets that from you!!

JQ75 said...

Thanks, he sure is. He's alot of fun too. A great combination.