Saturday, October 28, 2006

Damn Bug

Well this is the second time I ran into this on updating/deleting a post.

Now the surprise is spoiled and I can't change the three posts below, you'll probably not be able to comment on them either.

Photo Tagger does an auto upload to Blogger (not beta) and Flickr, it even translates to/from Flickr notes. You can store the annotations with the JPG (not GIF, etc) and then it can toggle them on or off.

Well this doesn't make much sense, complex photo uploads are one of the many Blogger Classic bugs being ignored, so I don't think I try it again for a while, but it sure looked interesting. I have an idea as a crude work around, but that will be some other day.

1 comment:

JQ75 said...

Actually the bug is much worse, it is affecting hundreds of Blogs.