Saturday, October 21, 2006

Rights are Optional


You think you have rights, don't you?
  • You can be cooercered or forced to give up these rights.
  • You could be denied rights until you can fight for them and finally get a victory.
  • You may not be able to afford to fight, unless you have more than $100K to dedicate to the process.
  • You will not get a public defender to defend your rights, only for criminal prosecution.
  • You may not know that in many cases their is a presumption of guilt, you must fight to prove innocence.
I have gone through my 2nd review of the results of my 2nd day of trial. Opposing counsel is using extreme tactics to deny my rights.

I am one of many case studies.
  • I must give up my rights or give up my son.
  • Giving up my rights does not mean my son will have continued access to is father.
  • It has been recongnized that the Guardian is taking retribution for the firing of her personal friend.
  • My right to representation was interfered with while attempting to release my prior lawyer.
  • Attempting to enforce my rights or replace the Guardian will require legal resources that that will be interferred as was done previously.
  • The legal representation for the next phase is unlikely even without interference because I do not have the financial resources.
So what are the terms?
  • I must submit to supervised visitation for 3 months.
  • I must give up medical records (waive HIPPA), so they can be shopped around to some supposed "expert" who disagrees with my doctors.
  • I must pay more money to more people.
Why?
  • My wife wants to control my life and my son's life.
  • Ironicly she won't control her own lawyer who does many things supposedly without her knowledge (if that's believable).
  • I'm a poor litigant, I speak up and that's not appreciated.
  • Not speaking up won't prevent this problem either.
Conclusion?

Going into Domestic Relations court is a loose-loose proposition.

No comments: