Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Stay Tuned...

I'm still here, got a few posts in draft to go out this weekend...

Keep me in your thoughts as I go to 2nd day of trial this week.

Things aren't looking too good.
  • Opposing party is firmly established as a stonewall.
  • Judge is committed to getting this off his docket (which has nothing to do with justice).
  • My lawyer is willing to go only so far to conserve funds, eg compromise my position to ensure he gets paid. What other profession can you do that?
  • The Guardian is bias since I fired her personal friend as my previous lawyer, so my son is not getting his request for increased visitation to his father.
  • The Guardian has stated that I'm a poor litigant because I continuously ask if the proposals are in the best interest of the child. I have also stated that my status as a litigant has nothing to do with my abilities as a father. My lawyer says that doesn't matter, it's all in the perception. It's just a game. the best player wins!
  • The Guardian is proposing restrictions and penalties if my judgment is deemed flawed by the opposing side.
  • My lawyer says there is a good possibility I could have my visitation reduced further, especially if they don't like my reaction to their proposals.
Check back this weekend, I'll have several new posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am speechless. There is not much you can really say.
Thinkin of you though...take care and keep your head up!!!!!

kissmekate said...

I am hoping that all goes well for you. Stay strong!

My thoughts are with you.