Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Who can stop the waste?


I have asked my lawyers repeatedly how to get this case under control, how can someone wake up my wife and let her know what a terrible waste this is.

My current lawyer actually said, that her lawyer routinely does not advise clients on wasting money, and that she will work hard to make sure no one else advises her of the waste either.

What happened to the best interest of the child? Is it in his interest to squander all this money?

Well that's the system.

Then he asks if someone in my family could talk to someone in her family, yeah that'll work. Her mother has a weak heart and probably wouldn't survive the discussion and her Dad is an SOB with a weak mind and no control over his temper so he'd likely start a fight, which wouldn't work to well with my Dad or Mom who'd have a good excuse to exercise their right to self defense. My brother & sister-in-law will not even be around any member of her family.

Why is my family so stubborn? Because she tried to lure them into her trust, then screwed them. It doesn't matter, my wife is the most stubborn of all and wouldn't even listen to her own family let alone mine.

Anyone want her cell number? Just kidding. (Smirking broadly)

What I want to know and have mentioned several times, is why the Guardian hasn't exercised her power to "act" in my son's best interest. I will formally notify my lawyer that I see the Guardian's inaction in this area as derelict of duty and I will take civil and bar action against her at the conclusion of this case. Maybe he can "encourage" her to do the right thing.

Any ideas?

Photo used under attribution license

1 comment:

Determined said...

I have no ideas, but I've been thinking that when it comes to these lawyers, everything is such a waste of money. I am utterly amazed at the way the lawyers will do anything and everything to get themselves a quick buck.

Who can blame them? They probably have stacks of student loans to pay.