Thursday, July 12, 2007

Ahmed and I

How ironic, I just made a joke about Achmed and here there is an Kafeel Ahmed in the news. Carlos Mencia an irreverent comedian often jokes about all stereotypes in an equal opportunity sarcastic manner (see disclaimer below) and he uses the name Achmed to refer to Islamic fundamentalist terrorists.

So half jokingly I refer to Achmed in the second half of my post on how I too am on a Passport Watch List just as terrorists are. I can thank my wife's lawyer who I affectionately refer to as the hired bitch. See she worked the enforcement system, violated their rules, diverted payments around the support agency and then repeatedly asked for audits that she had designed to fail. That has kept me on the deadbeat dad and escalated enforcement lists continuously since the divorce action was filed, despite that all child support was paid and at twice the calculated rate during some periods.

It's so fuckin sad, I have to joke about it so I don't cry. I've taken so much shit and I can't even take a break in the summer. I would need to sneak across the border like an illegal alien or a terrorist. My crime, an irate wife, incompetent representation with the help of a negligent judge. But as far as the US government is concerned, I might just as well be an illegal alien or a terrorist.

So what's the latest dysfunction in confusing the guilty and innocent in the land of the free? Another one of my pet peeves, exporting jobs offshore without proper concern for security or risk. See all big companies in a follow-the-lemmings management style try to save a few bucks by outsourcing things to third world countries where it is still legal to exploit your fellow human beings. Oh, management calls this fiscal responsibility or giving them an opportunity, that sounds so much better.

Kafeel Ahmed was just identified as the terrorist in the Glaskow Airport bombing. OK, so thats why we have security, right? Well that's half the story, he worked for an outsourcing firm in India as an aeronautical engineer. So what did he work on? Boeing, Air Bus and Pratt & Whitney engines (used by over half of the commercial airlines). For more on the story, click here or here.

How much money should you save to adequately justify putting the world's innocent travelers at risk?

Hmm, so next time you book a flight, ask if Ahmed worked on the design, odds are he did. Since he wanted to bomb an airport, how well did he design that last project that involved the aircraft you are flying on?

But we're busy persecuting innocent US citizens like JQ for crimes of the screwed up American Court System. Yeah now that makes good fuckin sense.

Ahmed and I, we have something in common, and nothing in common.

6 comments:

Little Wing said...

John I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

JQ75 said...

Me either... So I laugh.

Melisa isn't my main hero, but she has the message. Get involved and fix it.

Although we have such a mess it may take some time to fix.

My recent attempt to fix the legal abuse hasn't gone well (status report post coming soon), but the neat thing about having a perseverance-on-overdrive personality is I have a next plan...

Always have a next plan. If you run out of letters double them up. (jqism)

Little Wing said...

Ahhhhhh-men! (amen)

Anonymous said...

Did you hear, we actually give working doctor visas to terrorits family members so they can take care of the international requirements, and today I read melbourne taxi islamic drivers are handing out extremist dvds to convert more

JQ75 said...

Well yeah I did read that and forgot to mention it here, that the other group of terrorists were all on some type of doctor visa. Pretty much linked to one hospital.

We must try to grasp the futility of extending our freedoms to those who are set on taking them away. Doesn't make much sense when you think about it.

Lara said...

couldn't have put it better myself JQ