Monday, July 02, 2007

Should I kick myself?

Damn it, I am so fuckin pissed at myself.

I saw it coming, I must have half a dozen emails and recordings on the topic and thousands in legal bills. And I still missed it. Damn hired bitch fucked me in the ass and I missed it. How?

Stress dulls your senses. But it was not accidental. That is the hired bitch's MO, lots of revisions, rapidly changing, and then the faxed ultimatum. I should have told that bitch to kiss my fuckin ass. I can't write what I'm thinking, I am so fuckin pissed, I'm pounding the keyboard with only half the profanity that I'm thinking.

I expect the hired bitch to fuck me every chance she gets. I expect the pussy to fuck up every chance he gets. But I just don't expect that I would drop the ball that I'd miss it, I expect that I am better than those assholes. And if I'm not, JFSM.

Yeah, the parenting plan is convoluted, it has three major contradictory (standard sole custody, provisional shared custody, and post decree mediation) commingled sections, and countless subsections that are also contradictory in a big bowl of twisted conditions that reference and superceed each other, plus the sealed addendum plus the provisional addendum, none of it properly outlines or numbered, toping out at nearly 40 pages, but I thought I had all the issues ironed out.

My ex was born on the 4th of July, a holiday mentioned in standard sole custody parenting plan. I knew very well that this was going to be a point of contention and confusion. Rather than use standard language, I wanted to replace all language dealing with that day, with one set that made it clear and unambiguous. Is that too much to ask. Damn straight it is if you are talking to pompous ass unresponsive divorce lawyers.

The multiple contradictory clauses (sole holidays, shared holidays, special days) were updated numerous times related to that single day increasing billable hours. The last version had a parenthesized addition (4th condition) that I was satisfied with. The fuckin bitch removed it on Dec 23, sent a fax threatening to take away Christmas visitation if I didn't sign it and didn't point out the removed clause and I fuckin missed the removed clause.

And I could beat myself to an inch of consciences for making such a stupid fucking mistake. I know better, I really do. I was worn down, I was too tired, too dulled to see it. Why didn't I call their bluff, why didn't I call the media, why didn't I call the judge (who could give two shits anyway). I have been a perfectionist, I know why that's not good, but I set my bar high, I know what I am capable of and I expect more of myself.

I wanted to be able to take my son to the 4th of July fireworks occasionally or go with him and my ex to the fireworks. Or if nothing could be worked out, I was willing to give her that holiday in exchange for another holiday. That would mean changing standard language, but this three way merge was stitched together like Frankenstein with so much non-standard language that it would hardly matter. So what happened with the removal of the 4th condition, that my asshole pussy lawyer never caught. She gets every 4th July, is exercising her out of town rights, won't allow me to see him on that holiday EVER! If the pussy would have done as I requested the 4 clauses would have been replaced by one clause and it would have been clear who got what. Now I loose out on that holiday and have no replacement day.

Moral of the story: Let lawyers do what they want only if you want to be fucked,
but they will likely do what they want despite your objections so you're fucked anyway!
(jqism)

Acronym: JFSM - Just Fuckin Shoot Me (jqism)

4 comments:

Lara Croft said...

Justice for all ey, you know JQ for a country that has the statue of liberty it sure seems like a country controlled by whos got the best lawyer.

JQ75 said...

Hey are you callin my country hypocritical? Well yer right... lol

But the biggest irony is, the judges could stop the games, and they don't, so how did they get in, well people who aren't taking the system seriously enough are voting for judges they know little about.

So, ultimately it is the failure of the people to hold the government to account.

So to be fair I should have a lot of company, the whole citizenry should be asking the question, how did we let this happen, we saw it coming and we laughed at it like it was a joke.

The lazy ass American public needs to get off their asses and take the government back.

Becuase ultimately it is their failure, the structure of the government, truly is the best, it truly guarantees freedom with one gigantic assumption,. That the public exercises their rights to control government.

The forefathers never guessed that the public would give up such hard fought for rights.

Lara Croft said...

It's called capitalism, I think there should be a cap on how much money is spent on pre election bullshit for a start. The richest contender is not always the best winner. Making money should not justify everything. I don't know how a country takes control of the Govt, the name Gore rings a bell lol

JQ75 said...

There's a fine line between capitalism and greed and that line is a fair game. When the game is rigged as it is in divorce court, then it becomes greed and calling it capitalism is just a euphemism meant to deceive.

Not only should there be a cap on election contributions and spending, but the special interest lobbies need to be put on a real short leash. These lobbyists have far too much influence over the government.

True capitalism (which we see rarely) is opportunity, innovation, hard work, filling a need, and being rewarded. But today its concepts have been twisted by greed. By cheating the system.

The country, it's citizens, gave up control, by not supervising, managing, and punishing poor government. All the checks and balances are there, they are exploited by the special interests, but the majority interests, sit by quietly watching terrible abuse on the evening news, gripe, then do nothing. Call liars on their lies, impeach the bastards, lobby the legislators.

It's hard work being free, but then who thinks freedom is free?

American's (and many others) are reaping the rewards of their free lunch and they wonder why they have a nasty knot in their stomach.