Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Big Bad Day

Today and tomorrow are visitation days for my son and I.

Tomorrow is the new Big Day rescheduled Trial Day # 5.

So what’s new? Well you could read my gigantic Big Day (Trial # 4) post from December and pretty much be informed. The only thing different is about $10,000 more in legal fees.

Not only did the hired bitch (my wife’s lawyer) successfully delay another 2 months, she attempted to delay tomorrow’s date and harassed me all day, even during my visitation with my son.

Yes, while my son was in my house, I received faxes, emails, threats and calls to both my land line and cell phones. It was bugging my son so much that he turned off the ringers on my land line phones.

Is there no relief, no boundaries, no sense of basic decency? NO, NO, NO, THESE PEOPLE ARE RUTHLESS BASTARDS !

She has a whole new list of last minute demands (by now even my readers must be recognizing her pattern), she threatened to “enter upon my lands” and “seize documents” that she and my wife both know that my wife destroyed. Sound déjà vu, yeah, this is the second time and she followed through on it the first time. It is pure legalized harassment.

Hire a pit bull lawyer (with a license to f—k) and you to can make anybody’s life total misery.

I left a message for the senior partner that I expect to enter as co-counsel and file a motion for sanctions against the hired bitch. I said if everyone is too timid to object over this harassment, then I will object. The judge knows what she’s doing and he’s gently (WTF, WTF, why gently?, kick her ass) reminded her on this several times.

Thanks bitch, for ruining what little time you let me have with my son. There’s no place in hell hot enough to serve you what you deserve. And a big FUCK YOU to every ASSHOLE in the system that does nothing. And yes that includes my own lawyer. Sin is sin, by commission or omission.

No comments: