Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lawyer - Grow Some Balls

BAWLS Energy DrinkOh no you didn't. Oh yes I did!

I left a reminder with my lawyer to encourage him to grow some balls to go against my wife's hired bitch who is commonly recognized as having bigger balls than most men she is up against.

He frowned. I stated rhetorically, "You do have a sense of humor, don't you".

Check it out. BAWLS, the cyber energy drink in the blue bumpy bottle so you don't drop it when you are staying up all night.

5 comments:

Leigh said...

You should have buy him a case of that stuff to get him through the rest of your court time.

jd said...

LOL John! I loved it!!!!!!!!

Keep up that Scorpio spirit!

JQ75 said...

OK Leigh, you set the joke up, ba da dum - even a case won't grow balls where none exist.

It was just a reminder of what he needed. Probably should give the judge some too.

jd, glad I could make you laugh. I did it to make myself laugh. His female assistant heard part of the conversation and had a smile from ear to ear as I was going out, I hope she was able to wipe that off before he came by.

jd said...

LOL John, that is hilarious!

I have a cartoon on my blog that might make you smile!

JQ75 said...

jd, yep I saw it, cute.

Gotta find humor where ever I can to keep some sanity.