Saturday, February 17, 2007

Senior Partner - MIA

Where is the senior partner? Missing in Action!

I would have thought after the terrible performance (that still makes my blood boil), that my lawyer would be getting an old fashioned ass kickin and I'd have the senior partner's assurance that junior (my lawyer) will be put on a short lease and supervised. I still haven't posted all the details of his screwups, but a summary is above.

BUT NO! So I call. He's not in.

I leave a message. "It appears that opposition counsel is too big a challenge for my lawyer. This portion has crested and is moving backwards, just as the parenting plan did."

Senior partner's response? Ignore the message.

Looks like I'm the Guinea Pig for junior to learn on.

They've given up. After all they don't need to win to get paid.

Status: Minor Updates - 02/18/07 2:35 pm

2 comments:

Determined said...

just reading this makes my blood boil.

JQ75 said...

That's not even the worst, watch for my next post "Sweet Deal".