Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hacking Source Identified

My 3rd party firewall has identified the method and source of the hacking attack I received. I have coded new rules to provide a permanent and automatic block to this attack. As I said in my previous post, my critical data is brought offline pre-boot.

The IP address was mapped to Northern Australia.

I have also installed a scripted counter-measure to flood this IP address with a DoS (Denial of Service) attack. Any further attempts to contact my IP address will be greeted with this attack. Because of the time zone difference, it would be easy to dedicate most of my bandwidth to this attack if needed. Further provocation will be greeted by inviting other servers to join in a DDoS (Distributed DoS) attack.

The attack may be coincidential or some bored "script kiddie", but like I've said, no one gets to use the "ignorance defense" with me. So if it is a reader, here's your warning. If you're not, my first DoS will contain an unambitious message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello and how are you i jus wanted to postc a blog statinb that i support Alec Baldwin and HIS parenting of HIS child...i do believe that if more prevaliged people handle there kids with that firm hand of structure because that is what his rave was abou... the fact that he is already stressed out about not seeing her and then her mom feeds tha extras and now he (tha child) does not think he is a structured fixer in her life... now if he does not control his child and she gets strung out and turns into cortney love than alec didnt spend enough time or he should have been there damn if he does damn if he dont...dont get involved in parenting media let some of celeberty life be realistic alec stay black and keep doing what you do make movies and raise your children