Friday, April 27, 2007

I screwed up...

I was in a good mood and then I opened my mail...

Literally, I can't go three days, without receiving some harassing piece of shit in the mail. If I add the phone, email, and my wife's shitty attitude and NO,NO,NO, then it's almost every fuckin day. When will it end? Not with the final decree, oh no, they decided not to decide, I can look forward to one or two more years of custody mediation, likely to reach a total of four years missing from my then 9 year old's life. Pretty bad fuckin percentage, don't you think. Well, not as bad as Louise, that's just a damn shame. But we're not in a contest, screwing a kid for any number of years is bad. Louise just recently started to Blog about her having zero visitation for six years. Absolutely incredible. Is that any better than some third world country where people disappear into political prisons? NO!

Wake up people! While the silent majority has been asleep at the wheel, this big ship called government has taken on way too much ballast and has veered way off course. (jqism)

I was thinking of shooting off an angry email to my lawyer, but he'll just have some whitewashed response. I'll get him on the phone, so I can provoke him into honesty. He's such a dunderhead, it's "opposing counsel" in writing and "fuckin cunt" on the phone. I know I can record him. I haven't reviewed the rules of evidence, but there are other ways to introduce things. I had the conversation with him, I heard it first hand, I recall it well because I reviewed the recording before Blogging about it, I documented that fact in the Blog, and I can personally testify to all those events as well as my personal recollection. And I do know the rules of evidence on direct testimony, it's the number one kind.

How did I go from shitty to OK to good? Well my friends helped the first part. Then, with some of the Blog banter, I thought I'd look over the two years of photos I've taken and post some. It was fun going through a few thousand shots with a thumbnail viewer and picking some out.

Photography has always been a serious hobby for me. And it goes so well with travel. I can remember as a child seeing my Uncle's darkroom, the safe lights, the trays, prints hanging on a line and drying. He was in military intelligence (didn't realize that until his death), a NASA photographer, and a photojournalist. He always lived his life to the fullest, right up to the minute of his massive heart attack in his mid 50s. I have a darkroom, capable of BW and color printing. But the computer is so much more efficient now days.

God, would it be nice to have him back on Earth at this time of my life.

So what did the mail lady deliver today? A letter from the biased Guardian. The one who put up hurdles, saw opposition throw in the land mines, cried "disgusting" to the judge to no avail. The one who is supposed to be gone. Either she didn't put up that much of a fight or the hired bitch BJ theory (See WTF) is true. Either way both of them are off my party invite list (makes lots of room for my Blogger Buddies, I'm trying desperately to maintain my sense of humor).

So what the hell does she want? What else - Money - from me, after her court ordered expiration, for failing to protect my child, for talking to my wife, for continuing to listen to her endless drivel. And the frosting on the cake, she communicated to the mediator. Why? Shouldn't he start with a clean slate? Wasn't that the negotiation. Yeah, but like every fuckin thing in this fucked up system, they reneged, they lied, they cheated.

The tragedy of this Domestic Relations System is that not only are you fucked, you get the bill from the fuckers. (jqism)

Just more shit to add to my case against these assholes.

The government pays for your execution in third world countries, but here, in the land of capitalism, you pay for your own. (jqism)

2 comments:

Lara Croft said...

I am so sorry you are going through this hell JQ.

JQ75 said...

Thanks Lara, I was up late and your post came in and made me smile.

I think the hardest part is the unrelenting attack. Of course that is no accident it is a deliberate attempt by the opposition to wear me down to keep me off balance to get me to cry Uncle.

And to what end? I've given up so much already, what more do they want? At this point it has moved beyond a disagreement to a full out vindictive personal attack.

And when the sky's the limit, what am I supposed to do? Offer my self for a public "canning" to satisfy those who have an unquenchable thirst for revenge. To temporarily satisfy the same person who was determined to require mental health treatment but isn't receiving it.

The crazy thing that the annon critic didn't understand is they have no unmet demands, they keep searching for new ones.

This case could end with one swing of the gavel. But when you wear an asshat it's hard to see what's going on.

And to my blogger buddy plagued by a similarly deranged stalker, this is what can happen five years later.

It never gets better by itself.

And with time the attack gets worse.

I "waited" over 2 years, then it got out of hand. Don't wait until it's too late.