Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I told her so....

It wasn't in my best interest, but I warned my wife that the lawyers were acting in collusion and we'd both get screwed, she reacted with her characteristic disbelief, quite sure she knows and controls everything.

Well, I've done what I can do without being stupid. If she wants to believe a total asshole stranger rather than me, then she'll see who's right later. And I can tell her "I told you so".

I will continue action against all members of the court for anything that hurts my son or I, but if it hurts her and not my son, well she chose the path, tough luck.

The price she'll pay for not actively managing her lawyer will be that her lawyer, when faced with a decision on who to protect - herself or her client, will choose to screw her client, my wife.

I helped my wife by getting her legal fees reduced because that would effect my son. But her lawyer's greed is causing her to suggest things in her own (lawyers) interest that are also in my interest and because its one pie, go ahead and screw my wife, rather than me.

Maybe it will teach her a lesson. Maybe it won't. I don't care, she wants to be free and that includes free of my advice. So, I'll oblige. But I have made a huge commitment in actively managing my case and she hasn't. I am under no obligation to argue with the opponent party (my wife) to convince her that her own lawyer is selling her short. I won't say exactly how until it's over with, in case she's seeing this, but you'll be shocked. It's simple, it would hurt her or me, so there isn't a way for my son to benefit either way.

Leave the case to your lawyer and you will be screwed. (jqism)

No comments: