Sunday, April 15, 2007

Temporary Email In Box

If you have a comment to a specific post, go head and leave it there.

If you have a general comment and you don't mind it being public, then you can consider this post to be my temporary email In Box.

As an in between step, you can ask me to delete the comment after I have read it.

If you'd rather send it by private email, I will eventually get it (hopefully soon), I just don't know when yet. I'll keep this and the previous post updated as to my online status.

Thanks for your patience...


Update 04/18/07
  • POP3 realtime email notification still offline.
  • Access to all archive email databases and address books through POP3 (Thunderbird)
  • Access to all email accounts via Web Mail (slower than POP3, but I'll get it) is online

Update 04/19/07
  • POP3 email notification restored
  • All email databases restored and reconnected

No comments: