Monday, April 23, 2007

WTF Happened Today?

I should never be surprised at the depravity of the court system. What a load of shit they handed me today.

But Damn it, I will not go down with a whimper. If it's my last fuckin act on Earth these fuckers will hear me. The more they fuck me, the more determined they make me. Determined that people will know their game, that they will be held accountable, that they will pay with the loss of their jobs.

Why not just let it go? Why not just swallow it like so many before me. One simple reason, if you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem. I won't be part of the problem. I won't solve it either, but if I can be a small part of it, my conscience will rest easy, and not before then.

I wanted this to work out better, I gave them every damn chance to do the right thing, and they've fucked me over at every opportunity.
To the lazy ass judge, you are elected, you won't be re-elected. I have the details of how you looked the other way and let this case get out of control. But the public's memory is short, you will receive my wrath just before the election.

To the hired bitch (my wife's lawyer), thanks for yet another delay, now I have time to fuck you but good.

To my hired testosterone deficient pussy lawyer, you want to show me who's boss? I'll show you, asshole. You want to roll over for the hired bitch? The senior partners will see you as a liability before this is over and cast you off rather than tarnish their good names. It's a big market here and you aren't keeping up.
Live by the sword, die by the sword. Your swords are the public record, and I will go on the public record. We have too many outlets and not enough news. I'll add to the supply.

WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF! WTF!

I have asked nicely too many times. As my tag line goes, I am reasonable. But pardon me, when I've asked six times and I pay for each time, I start to loose patience. I mean these are adults not children. But it's hard to tell, they act worse than any child most times and it pulls you down to their level. I'm not perfect. Pardon me for being pissed when people are fucking me with $5K screwups like their gumballs. In school I was busy with Advanced Placement Science and Math. That's why I don't have a college Graduation Year. I finished part way into my 4th year. I missed the Lying and Manipulation curriculum. And that has put me at a distinct disadvantage in life. It has not served me well.

Life is a balance and I have a low tolerance for bullshit. Oh, I can tolerate it in small doses over a moderate amount of time. If I couldn't I'd have to move to a desert island. It's a character flaw. I'm overly analytical. I ask, why? I recognize broken. I see alternatives. I don't understand status quo. What a boring and worthless existence that must be. I think outside the box. I live outside the fuckin box. And I like it that way. That's why I liked working at the University. I was in my element, I was "normal" there, I was with like minded people there.

How can people spend their days fuckin over people's lives and not jump off the first bridge they see? I understand that high pressure work (like hospice care) leaves you jaded and unattached to protect your own sanity. But when your patients start dropping like flies in a DDT cloud, then you need to get out of that line of work, take a break, or get in touch with the damage you're doing. Just how far are up their asses are these people inserting their heads that they see nothing? And isn't that a bit uncomfortable? Does money make it more comfortable? Is it the lubricate that allows the insertion of that big an object? Even as pin heads it must hurt.

And how might they explain that to their creator? I had no conscience? Seemed OK, I was making money? Everybody else was doing it? Maybe God has an express line for these people, this way - you sorry excuse for a human - straight to Hell. When a thug, steals, he's under no delusions that he is wrong. By what strange missing brain component do these people destroy lives daily and think they are better than a thug?

If I think back I remember the first bump & grab pick pocket (only once, all others were intercepted). I remember the first brand new car I bought and when it was stolen and stripped. There was shock, horror, violation, disbelief. But they pale in comparison, like a grain of sand on a beach, to what a complete and thorough job the divorce court can do to you in the misguided name of "justice". What a perversion. How delusional must these people be? How blind?

So what happened? WTF happened?


This wasn't a "Trial Date", there are only supposed to be 4 trial dates and since we've had 7 and had the 8th is scheduled for next week, this needed to be called something else. Shit by any other name is still shit.

It was a chance to bill another grand, why? Because the judge must have misplaced his gavel. And at this point he shouldn't bang it on wood, unless you believe the lawyers heads are really wood. That would explain a lot.

SGDD - Yep, the bitch reneged on more verbal promises, promises she made to the judge, promises the judge "recommended". Damn she must give a mean BJ for him to go out on that limb. My bad, I suggested she gives BJs. Well at least I didn't call her a "fuckin cunt" like my lawyer did. All words, no balls. Pussy.

And the judge let her. The Guardian fees (over $10,000) were supposed to be split 50/50. Now they're saying no they won't, I get them. This is the Guardian hired to ensure my son had access to both parents. This is the Guardian that put together a phony shared parenting plan with tons of hurdles for me to jump through to get even the "absentee" father visitation schedule (2 weekends and a Wed). After the hired bitch finished bastardizing that agreement, and then threatened to withhold Christmas visitation for the second year in a row, that same Guardian pleaded with the judge on my behalf (she didn't like me at all since I fired her friend, of course at the time I didn't know how incestuous the legal community is). Did the judge take the Guardian's, supposedly independent (if you over look that she had a conflict of interest being a personal friend of the fired 2nd lawyer) recommendation. No he took the hired bitches. Why? License to "fuck" according to my well compensated lawyer.

Some other fuckin thing, can't remember now, cuz I'm too fuckin tired, it's too fuckin late, I've been up too many fuckin hours.

I have been verbally promised that when my work schedule goes to M-F, I won't loose any visitation (which is now M,T,W), no long drawn out delays, bang, a new schedule, in the best interest of the child of course. Come on, for the first time? What kind of asshole do you take me for. I'm pissed, very frustrated, but I'm not nuts. And I'd have to be to believe the people who have done nothing but lie, steal, and renege on every damn word out of their mouths. The same people who denied me full day summer access two years (going on three now), and tried to cheat me out of Christmas with my son 2 years in a row. These assholes are going to do something right. Pulease, sell that shit elsewhere, I'm not buying.

Oh yeah, and they delayed (opposition request) the 8th and supposedly last (yeah fat chance) Trial Date another week, I guess that's so we can celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.

How did she get away with all this bullshit, besides the usual ass kissing and possible BJ? A neat game of deflection, it is so evil, it needs it's own post. Of course you have to be blind not to see it, especially if as her rep goes, it's repeated regularly, but then justice is blind; and deaf and dumb too. And that explains a lot.

Too bad the public is blind, deaf, and dumb to these injustices masquerading under the banner of "justice". Well, I won't be.

Can you tell?

Am I hiding it well? Could I be just a little more fed up with all this bullshit? I swear one more fuckin straw, one more, and I remove the media restriction on the legal notices and email this URL to 4 print media outlets, 4 video media outlets, 2 bar associations, and the state supreme court with names, and docket number. Somebody help me take the emotion out.

Go ahead assholes, make my fuckin day. And I'll make yours, you pompous good-for-shit parasites.

Money is the lubricate that allows someone to insert their heads so far up their asses they can't see. (jqism)

Justice is blind and that explains a lot. (jqism)

Status: Rough Draft - Last Update 04/25/07 02:30 am

4 comments:

Leigh said...

I am speechless. My thoughts are with you.

Take a deep, very deep breath and keep moving forward. Try to have a good day.

guttergirl said...

As the old saying goes "don't let the bastards get you down".

Keep fighting for the right my friend. I know it is incredibly frustrating and discouraging, but in the long run it will be worth it.

We are all behind you!

Anonymous said...

Find the bastards and pile on

Zoey said...

I linked to your profile from a comment you left on my Blog.

I just want to say, I LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE!

How's that saying go?

Pick yourself up, Dust yourself off, and keep on truckin?

Oh well it's something like that!

I agree the Domestic Relations Disaster is something we NEED to make public! Most people don't have a clue.

To answer your question on how do they do it and sleep at nite?

Simply put - They're all Psychopath's, have you looked into personality disorders?

I have since I've gotten the royal screwing and it all makes a lot of sence now.

We just have to hang in there we will prevail!