Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Deadbeat again

I told three different lawyers over the long span when my bonus was held for child support that all child support should go through the support agency so it wouldn't create a problem. They didn't listen, seized my funds, paid them directly to my wife and provided no record to me or the enforcement agency.

The enforcement agency officially listed me as deadbeat, took enforcement actions, filed a notice to all credit agency's, dropped my credit score, seized IRS returns indefinitely, so now I don't file taxes and am a federal offender, listed me on the federal state department seized passport list to restrict my travel and was one week from suspending my driver's license. All of these actions occurred while I repeatedly protested that 2.5 years of child support was in escrow and 5 months was already paid directly to my wife.

The hired bitch was responsible for setting this up. She's out done herself. Remember she demanded payment bypass the enforcement agency. Now she filed a complaint to the county prosecutor for an enforcement audit, which did not see the payment she diverted. It is over the new reduced deadbeat threshold of $2500 so now the county prosecutor will start criminal proceedings to have me jailed as a habitual deadbeat. Not to worry, lawyers can fix that, I just need to hire a criminal defense lawyer.

Probably time to get a monthly parking permit at the justice center now that I'll be a criminal and divorce defendant. While I'm down there I should check on the homeless shelters for when they seize my house. Make friends with the street people.

No comments: