Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So who is the hired bitch?

Frequent readers know that I refer to my wife's lawyer as the "hired bitch", my lawyer once referred to her as a "fuckin cunt" which I thought was pretty strong language.

My mother was saying how nice it would be to get that lawyer out of my life. She asked me to describe her. I thought and the best I could say is, kind of a shorter hair, more butch version of Anne Heche (pictured at right), but older, like her mother, and not good looking at all, possibly with an extra male chromosome. My mother laughed and said oh, now I have a mental picture. Do you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Anne Heche is a cutie, (no I am not gay!) so at that point my mental picture just couldn't drag up your image!

JQ75 said...

Well actually her looks vary considerably, I have seen her in roles where she is attractive. This is one of her less attractive pictures.

It was more the face and butch haircut that I was going after, then there is the business blouse and skirt that her lawyer wears.

And Anne has been a little eccentric in her private life.

But still too much of a compliment for my wife's lawyer.

Anonymous said...

Anne is very waif like......