Thursday, May 03, 2007

The worst part of the game...

is it's involuntary....

A new reader Louise (in a terrible predicament) asked...

"Don't you HATE this GAME!"

Well yeah I do hate the game, it is so evil, it is so damaging, but the worst parts are:
  • I never asked to play
  • I can't stop playing
  • I can't stop paying
  • I can't get myself heard
  • It's a rigged game
In short everything about "the game" is involuntary and it leaves you helpless. More helpless than you probably felt since you were 10 years old (or younger). And as a free adult in a powerful democracy, you should never have to feel that way. By what process did the founding father's ideals get this corrupted, this perverted? They surely turn over in their graves at what we have become, from the best nation in the world to the best liars in the world.

2 comments:

Determined said...

Yeah, like why do we have to buy into something that we certainly do not want? I want my freaking money back.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.