Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Game Day T-4 Hours

As I get closer to the court time, and reviewing & preparing for the "final" Trial Date, I am becoming aware of even more (end) games that are being played, with increasing stakes. I plan to reveal these games in detail, how to detect them, when they're played, and how bad they can hurt you. I wish I had a silver bullet to offer too. But you can be sure, I'll be trying my hardest to offer some type of advice or insight on repelling these games.

I've reviewed key recordings. I'm gathering my response. It will be in the form or motions with attached sworn affidavits. People won't me happy with my lasst minute submission. As I told my lawyer, there's no amount of sugar to make this turd taste any better than a turd, he keeps trying to sugar coat it to placate me, it's transparent and demeaning. Well, I try to practice what I preach, so the turd I have for them is fresh and with no sugar coating attempt.

I won't entertain any feigned surprise or ignorance defense, the issues I raise, I've raised so many times, even I'm tired of them. But they are extremely important and have been dealt with extremely unsatisfactorily.

Only a few hours sleep before I got up after midnoght and started working again. thought I'd have a chance for more sleep, but I doubt it. This is so aggravating, so slow, so futile going up against a rigged game. But nothing ventured, nothing gained. So I'm pushing, pushing, to the the very end. Winning would be miraculous, making so difference is within reach.

No comments: