Sunday, May 06, 2007

So Who should hear it?

I have a lot of recorded material, but two recent ones stand out.

One is where my lawyer admits that I'm be screwed by my wife and there is "nothing" that can be done about it, she's a better litigant. Well she should be, she isn't getting screwed. Put her in my place for a month and she'd be in a padded room. Take her money and our child from her and she wouldn't last 2 weeks let alone 2 years. "Doesn't matter" he says. We're expected to act as if we're on equal footing regardless of how unequal things really are. "You got out played". Just as I thought - we're playing a game.

The other is where I ask that a motion be put in front of the judge to show cause why Plaintiff is unprepared for trial dates. He makes excuses. I ask him to do do it and I state I will not be too timid to bring it before the judge. "Fuck You" he says and hangs up.

So some questions
  1. I think I should call up the senior partner tomorrow and ask if my lawyer can represent my interests on Tuesday and if this is typically how they treat their clients?
  2. If we get to the point where the judge dons his robe to perform the formal, "What's your name, do you understand this" charade, I believe I should play the two recordings for the judge.
  3. To protect myself from perjury, I believe I should cross out the standard divorce language that says I "was represented by competent counsel " and that I enter into this "freely and under no duress".
As a precaution
  1. I will have at least $1000 cash in a location known to my family for the purposes of bail.
  2. I will have signed and notarized statements to attach to the divorce decree supporting my positions.
  3. In case someone tries to prevent playing the recordings I will have signed and notarized affidavits testifying to the content of the recordings. I will also ask for the citation under which they object.
As to question number one, when I was extorted into signing a parenting plan under threat of loosing Christmas visitation and I ranted on him about having no balls compared to his female opponent (ouch), calling him a pussy, he called a meeting with the senior partners to consider dropping me. Isn't turnaroundt fair play? I said nothing wrong before the "Fuck You".

As to question # 3 & 2, how many people sign this crap when it isn't true? It's a great cover to allow the abuse to go on, well you said there was no duress and you had competent counsel. Well that's bullshit for a bunch of nasty divorces I've heard of, and certainly in my own case. Maybe they can force me to sign it, but I can't let them plead ignorance that they "thought it wasn't a problem".

For extra credit, do you think my lawyer will call to apologize for that? Well, not a sincere apology, you know the kind that's given out of obligation. I don't really care, I think it just proves what I already know, I'm just a sack of money to him, nothing more, never have been. Hasn't so far since Friday noon. But he did have weekend plans for a wedding. Could just be sobering up now. Imagine waking up from that hang over, was I dreaming or did I say "Fuck You" to a client I know tapes calls and talks to my boss? Oh my head hurts. Me LOL

Talking to my brother yesterday, he said in disbelief, "I don't know how you can laugh about this", my response was just as serious, "If I wasn't laughing, I'd be crying".

Seriously folks, I'd like to have some serious input on these questions.

1 comment:

Determined said...

ugh, sounds like you are deep in the war trenches of "Domestic Relations Disaster"