Monday, May 07, 2007

Game Day T-12 Hours

Well I called up the senior partner, but pussy beat me to it, he caught the senior partner at the door, confessed, accepted responsibility for mistreating the client and received absolution. Oh and they'll take me to lunch at a nice place just to say they're sorry.

Well I can buy my own lunches (no thanks to the games they play freezing my money), my point is why did I loose ground on the WTF day, why was opposing counsel allowed to extort me into signing the parenting plan agreement by threatening to withhold Christmas visitation, why is this $5K case going to $100K, who's running the show and why isn't anybody getting it under control?

I asked the senior partner why they were so cavalier with my money, he didn't understand, I said, oh like giving me all the Guardian fees when that was worked out as 50/50 in advance, and making math errors. What? He hadn't heard that one. I guess my lawyer thought I was going to let that slide. Well it's fixed right? On his paper, do you think the hired bitch is going to accept his math error that is against her without question or complaint? That would be a first.

New Games. Several new games, no time for details now, will have to post after tomorrow.

I had fun with my son. Then back to this grind. Sprinting to who knows what...

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Is there a light at the end of this tunnel?

Fun with your son, doesn't get much better then that.

JQ75 said...

Leigh, there is light, but as the joke goes, I don't know if it's daylight or an oncoming train. I'm trying my very best to maintain a sense of humor.

But yeah, I do think about the fun times with my son as the silver lining. I think about it often and it is a source of great strength.

But missing out on so many things for three years of his life because of a spiteful spouse is a deep and unnecessary wound to everyone.

That would be bad enough, but that a whole group of people profited by it because of a corrupt court system is sick and disgusting.

Leigh, thanks so much for stopping by to lend your support even as you cope with your own stress. That is a mark of a true friend and a good person. Take care of yourself too.