Wednesday, May 02, 2007

SGDD

She's still playing the game. She won't commit to the separation agreement, even with the favorable additions she won at the WTF day.

So I asked my lawyer to file a motion for continuance and a motion to show cause for lack of preparedness, with sanctions and fees. I've asked this before and he's ignored me, so I added, "or if you feel unable to make these filings, I will".

I will not allow her to interrupt my Monday visitation with last minute demands. The judge needs to recognize that opposing counsel is using last minute extortion and needs to stop it. Up until now, he has been able to ignored it, because he's not been called on it, all the lawyers are to timid to call their sister (the hired bitch) to account for her abuse. The judge can deny the motion, but then he will document his own abuse.

Things need to change, this needs to end.

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Don't you HATE this GAME!

This was one of my ex's lawyers favorite GAME!

But guess what, they'll stammer n stumble obver words but It'll work, adjourned!

Louise