Monday, May 14, 2007

My neice and son...

got to spend some time together at her birthday party.

They both had tons of fun,

After the party she took him to the neighbor's pond to look for toads. My son needed to take a nature walk for his bfit4kids program at school. Well this qualifed.

Geese honking, flying just over the surface of the pond, wings beating the air audibly, and then the water landing, feet dragging on the surface and big splashes as they plop down. Ducks quietly floating in the small stream. My brother and I were following just behind as we see my niece carrying a net on a pole, her girlfriend carrying a little netted cage, and my son walking next to natural beauty near a state protected marshland.

Working on court crap will finish this post later...

So what's the big deal about cousins having fun together. Well for them its against the law!

I'll tell you more... about our fucked up law that interfere with kids having fun together.

No comments: